Social media has become such a big part of our lives and plays a huge role when it comes to most businesses. Running successful campaigns now takes carefully planned and precisely defined strategies, best compiled and developed by a Social Media Manager and Marketer. Online and digital landscapes adapt and evolve daily and keeping up with these trends and changes is highly important for every campaign. These professional social media strategists are constantly updated with the necessary and understand when, how and what to post
When done correctly, status updates are far more than silly posts of random cartoons, cats and quotes. They are compiled and shaped with proper planning, to not only have it seen or shared but to help each company improve their SEO ranking, leading users to the website where they’re converted from a potential client to a buying client and hopefully even a returning client.
So here’s why you should be hiring someone:
- Because your intern is young and grew up on social sites does not mean they know what they’re doing in the world of Social Marketing
- Because your receptionist/assistant/office manager has a bit of extra time in her day it does not mean she should be in charge of your business’ Social Marketing
- Social Media Marketing requires knowledge, experience and creativity to be effective.
- Just because you’re the boss, does not mean you know how to do everything; your expertise is your business and not Social Media.
- It’s frustrating to keep up with all the changes to platforms and it takes a lot of time
- Marketing with Social Media is more than just posting an update or tweeting
- Because # is not just an abbreviation for unit of measure
- Because your teenage nephew is not an expert just because he uses SnapChat
- People use Twitter for more than just following the politics
- Because you will not learn Social Media Marketing from a book
- It’s more than just sharing cat photo’s or funny baby gifs
- You need to have time to check for comments and questions and actually respond to them
- Because when you don’t know what you are doing, you don’t do it right and then you think it doesn’t work and you miss an important marketing opportunity.
- Because you need us in your life 😉